Every Wednesday to Sunday, KSTDC(Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation) organizes a full-day Bangalore Sight-Seeing trip. The tour covers following places : Rajarajeshwari Temple, Bannerghatta Biological Park, HAL Museum, Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium, ISKCON Temple, Prasanna Anjaneya Temple, Musical Fountain & Kamataka Chitrakala Parishat. Its a VOLVO bus(A/C or non-A/C, you can choose), which will take you around the city. Here are other relevant details for the tour.
Departure time : 7.15 am
Arrival Time : 8.00 pm
Fare: Rs.290/- (Non AC), Rs.300/- (39 seat AC Coach), Rs.360/- (Volvo AC)
(Children above the age of 5 years will be charged full fare. No seats will be given to children below 5 years.)
- 07.15 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore
- 07.45 am – 09.00 am Visit ISKCON Temple & Breakfast
- 09.15 am – 09.45 Visit Anjaneya Temple
- 10.15 am – 10.45 am Visit Rajarajeshwari Temple
- 11.45 am – 01.15 pm Visit Bannerghatta Safari
- 02.00 pm – 02.30 pm Lunch
- 03.15 pm – 03.45 pm Visit HAL Museum
- 04.30 pm – 05.30 pm Visit Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium
- 05.45 pm – 06.30 pm Visit the Chitrakala Parishad Art Gallery
- 06.45 pm – 07.45 pm Visit Musical fountain
- 08.15 pm Tour ends at Badami House
More information regarding this tour is available on KSTDC website www.karnatakaholidays.net
I will like to book the seat for Bangalore site seeing tour. Please call me at 09423223109
Thanks for your comment. Sorry to inform you, we just provide the information as help to our readers and don’t offer any service like Ticket booking etc. The detailed instructions are listed at following blog
Hope this helps.
Nice blog. Good to see your blog about Bangalore trip. You can also find the following blog useful:
Thanks Jayanth for the nice compliment 🙂 It keeps us motivated !!