Here is how to go about booking ticket for Half Day/One Day Bangalore City Sight Seeing Trip Organized by KSTDC (Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation)
- Go to KSTDC website and register yourself for an account.
- Login into the website,look for Package Tours -> City Tours -> New Bangalore Sight Seeing section. Click on booking, you will end up with a page similar to following one
- Click on “Book Now” link, this will take you to Login page, login with your username and password and click Submit.
- Next page will show up the the status of seats available in the bus, with an image describing the seating-arrangements.
- Put the right choice of date ,trip type & seat (My recommendation would be to always prefer the left window side seat, even if it happens to be in the rows at the back)
- After selecting the seats, you will be taken to the payment page. You can pay using credit-cards/debit-cards or by internet banking.
- Once you are done with payment, your ticket is right in front of you. A copy of the same will also be sent out to your email address, registered at the time of creating your account.